Crock Pot Cream Cheese Chicken
· 2.5 pounds boneless, skinless chicken breasts (I usually use 4)
· 8 oz reduced fat cream cheese
· 10.75 oz can cream of chicken or mushroom soup
· 1/2 cup water
· 1 packet Italian salad dressing dry seasoning
· 16 oz pasta of choice (I use Penne or Rotini)
Use an electric mixer to combine cream cheese, soup, water and seasoning packet. Pour over chicken in crock-pot. Cook on high 4-5 hours or low 8-9 hours.
Can be served over noodles or rice. Good with broccoli, drizzled with sauce.
Makes 6 servings