1 cup packed light Brown Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon, ground
1/2 tsp Nutmeg, ground
1/2 cup Pecans, chopped
2 cups Flour (all-purpose)
1 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
1/2 cup Butter, softened
1 cup Sugar
3/4 cup Apple Butter
1 tsp Vanilla
1/2 cup Bran Cereal, whole bran
1 cup Sour Cream - 16 oz
2 Egg(s), beaten
Pam, quick sprayCrisco, enough for pan
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray or grease one 9x13 pan.
2. Prepare the topping by mixing together the brown sugar, cinamon, nutmeg, and chopped pecans.
3. Sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
4. Blend together butter and sugar; add eggs and beat well. Add apple butter, vanilla, and bran cereal.
Add sifted dry ingredients alternately with sour cream; mix well with each addition.
5. Pour 1/2 batter into pan, sprinkle 1/2 the topping over top. Pour remaining batter and top with remaining topping.
6. Bake for 40 minutes.
This is a great recipe to take and share.