Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Crockin Girls Pizza - from Crockin Girls Slow Cookin Companion Cookbook

Crockin Girls Pizza

This recipe can be found in the Crockin Girls Slow Cookin Companion Cookbook (pg 316-317).

Did you know you could make pizza in the crockpot?!?! Yep, you can... and it's good!
I didn't follow the all the ingredients listed in the recipe because I didn't have all of them but I followed the general concept.
The players... Can of pizza dough, pizza sauce, pepperoni, cheese (pizza blend) and of course the Crockpot! And don't worry I didn't use all that sauce and pepperoni, it will be split up and put into the freezer to have quick meals at hand.
I used half of the pizza dough (I don't like huge thick crust) and a cup of pizza sauce.
Completely layered with Pepperoni
And the cheese!
Cook on HIGH for 2 hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment